Thank you all for a wonderfully successful Fall Book Sale! The community participation was tremendous, and we had over 35 volunteers sorting and selling the books. We made more money for the library than ever and all of our books were either sold or given to worthwhile causes.
We are collecting books now for the Spring Book Sale, April 27th-30th. Please remember to only bring in books that are in saleable condition. FOL members help sort books Tuesday afternoons, 1-3.
2016 Fall Book Sale Photo Gallery
We love having a community where people take the time to donate books and volunteer to help sell them. That way we can help our library keep up to date with materials and programs. But. Please remember that the books you donate to us must be sellable. As you cull your personal library, please consider the following FOL guidelines:
||No Thank You
- Fiction in good condition
- Non-fiction in good condition
- History, biography in good condition
- Cook books in good condition
- Gardening books in good condition
- Potentially rare and valuable books
- Children’s books in good condition
- Complete puzzles in good condition
- Audio books, CD’s, DVD’s
- Textbooks and encyclopedias
- Books smelling of smoke, mildew, etc.
- Books showing silverfish or similar damage
- Books showing rodent or pet damage
- Books defaced, heavily marked
- Books showing water damage
- Books with foxed and crumbling pages
- VHS tapes
Please make your donations at least two weeks before the next Book Sale. For the May Book Sale that means that all donations need to be received by April 15th.