Fall Book Sale – November 15-18
Lots of exciting books have come in for our Fall Book Sale. It promises to be our biggest ever. It will be Nov 15th-18th. Members Night is Nov 15th. We have a particularly large collection of Civil War History this year.
Spring Book Sale
Thanks for a successful Spring Book Sale. Over 35 volunteers helped us raise $8,000 for the library and recruit several new members.
We love having a community where people take the time to donate books and volunteer to help sell them. That way we can help our library keep up to date with materials and programs. But. Please remember that the books you donate to us must be sellable. As you cull your personal library, please consider the following FOL guidelines:
||No Thank You
- Fiction in good condition
- Non-fiction in good condition
- History, biography in good condition
- Cook books in good condition
- Gardening books in good condition
- Potentially rare and valuable books
- Children’s books in good condition
- Complete puzzles in good condition
- Audio books, CD’s, DVD’s
- Textbooks and encyclopedias
- Books smelling of smoke, mildew, etc.
- Books showing silverfish or similar damage
- Books showing rodent or pet damage
- Books defaced, heavily marked
- Books showing water damage
- Books with foxed and crumbling pages
- VHS tapes
Please make your donations at least two weeks before the next Book Sale. For the May Book Sale that means that all donations need to be received by April 15th.